H5P Quiz recording results inconsistently in Canvas Grade Book

Jump to solution
NicholasUON
Community Member

I am having a few technical issues between the users and we are not sure what the causes are.

Grade Book.PNG

Michael was able to complete the quiz with no issues, and his test results were recorded instantly. I was also able to have him submit the results more than one by setting the quiz to record the most recent result rather than best.

Zoe was able to complete the quiz with no issues, however no test result is recording into the grade book.

Jennifer could load the test page with the quiz element however it stops are the loading modal, this issue has been reproduced in both chrome and firefox, whilst other users have been able to access the element in these browsers.

See below, screen which Jennifer gets stuck on.

Loading.PNG

Debra , Nichole and Tracey were able to access the test however there was a large delay (1-3 hours) in recording their results, not a huge issue but worth noting for now. Time to record and receive results according to the devs should be < 5 minutes.

Ben has been unable to access the test at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Nicholas,

Unfortunately we can't help you with this here in the community.  I would advise you to open a case with Canvas Support who can then go into your course directly test.  I know that Support has a Jira with troubleshooting information for H5P content.  I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post