HMS 100 210

Jump to solution
ToniPhillips
Community Novice

I AND THE INSTRUCTOR TALK ABOUT THIS MANY TIME MY PAPERS ISUMIT IN WAS DRADED AND WHEN I WENT BACK IT WAS TELLING ME IT 0 AND IT WAS GRADEED AT FIRST AND THEN SOME TIMES IT LIKE I DID NOT SUMIT IT WHEN ITS SHOWING I SUMIT IT IT AND ASKING ME TO SUMIT I AGAIN AND IF I DO IT GONING TO SHOW DIFFERENT DATE AND ITS GOING TO SAY IT WAS LATE WHEN IT WAS ON TIME IT'S CHANGES THE DATE OF MY PAPERS

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @ToniPhillips ...

I think you need to talk with your instructor about this issue.  (By the way, when typing in all CAPS, that can be interpreted as shouting.)  We here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course.  Your instructor would be the best one to discuss anything related to your assignments and/or grades in your course...as we don't have access to that kind of information.  If you aren't able to connect with your instructor, you might try contacting someone at St. Louis Community College such as their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department or their on-campus Canvas administrator.  I found this page on your school's website which has some contact information that might be useful to you:

IT Help Desk and End-user Support (stlcc.edu)

Good luck as you have these conversations at your school...thanks!

View solution in original post