Health Test

Jump to solution
k1519498
Community Novice

I am trying to take a quiz with proctorio, but it says i still have 2 tabs open. One of the tabs is the MyKaty tab and the other one is the tab for taking the test. If I close the MyKaty tab, then the tab for the test closes as well. I am using google chrome and proctorio, what should I do?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @k1519498  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, join groups, review "how to" Guides, collaborate with others, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community members would not be able to help answer this question.  It would be best to contact your instructor directly for your question.  You can do so by checking out the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Reem.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this info.  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes