HaydenTrail
Community Member

My Canvas Changed after I pressed ctrl+f too look for something. The Text is now yellow with a black Highlight. my courser on  canvas is way bigger a lot with the font size and sizes of everything else. i cant figure out anyway to make it back to normal in the settings or Youtube/google. how can I fix this?

0 Likes
3 Solutions
amanda_lemaster
Community Explorer

While I cannot replicate this on my end, have you tried the following?

• Log out, log back in
  • Close your browser, reopen browser
  • Check your extensions in Chrome. sometimes turning them off then on (if you have a highlight extension especially) can help. 

Good luck!

*EDIT*

It looks to me, since you said it changed your curser size, that you accidently changed an accessibility feature. Go into your Chrome settings by clicking on the three dots in the upper right. then choose Settings. Choose Accessibility in the menu that comes up on the left. Make sure they are all turned off, especially the curser option. 

Hope that helps. 

View solution in original post

nwilson7
Community Champion

@HaydenTrail This is a total guess but down in the left corner of your screen is a little icon.  That is some sort of accessibility tool and since it has the little green check, I am wondering if that means you turned something on.  Can you click that icon and get any settings?

Nick

0 Likes
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @HaydenTrail -- In addition to the questions offered, I wonder if you unintentionally enabled High Contrast Mode. Perhaps you can explore this guide to disable it:How do I enable the high contrast user interface as a student? 

0 Likes