cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexusanding
Community Member

Hey I'm new to this and my question is when do my courses come? Like I want to major in Nursing so how can I like pick a course or something if anybody can understand what I'm trying to say. Please help me

Jump to solution

Hey I'm new to this and my question is when do my courses come? Like I want to major in Nursing so how can I like pick a course or something if anybody can understand what I'm trying to say. Please help me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @alexusanding  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  This website also contains "how to..." Guides, video tutorials, user blogs, documents, and user groups.  In reading through your posting, it seems that your questions would be best directed toward someone at your school...such as an instructor, a guidance counselor, or even someone at your school's registration department.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community won't be able to help with these specific questions..  Good luck to you, Alexus!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @alexusanding  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  This website also contains "how to..." Guides, video tutorials, user blogs, documents, and user groups.  In reading through your posting, it seems that your questions would be best directed toward someone at your school...such as an instructor, a guidance counselor, or even someone at your school's registration department.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community won't be able to help with these specific questions..  Good luck to you, Alexus!

View solution in original post