Hi! Apple Computer Set Up

Jump to solution
Imfinehere
Community Novice

Hi!

I just set up my apple laptop and when I get on canvas, none of my classes or information comes up.  Do you know why that is? I used the same password as I used on my iPhone.  The assignments come up on my iPhone, but is not very easy to type while on phone.  

Thank you for your help.

Respectfully,

Christina Smith 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @Imfinehere ...

What browser are you using on your new laptop?  I would highly recommend that you use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when navigating around Canvas.  Another thing to try is to clear your browsing history/cache in your browser.  How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac?

If you are able to log into Canvas, also check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen to see if your courses are listed there.  If you see your courses somewhere on that page, look at the far right-hand "Published" column.  If the courses are not published yet, then each of your instructors will need to "publish" the courses in order for you and your classmates to get access to the content.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

You may also want to reach out to folks at the University of Missouri if you are still having issues.  I browsed their website, and I found the following support page for you...which has some good contact information: Log on to your course | Missouri Online.

Finally, you can reach out to Canvas Support if you are still having troubles with your browser not showing your courses.  They may have some other ideas for you as well.

Hopefully these resources will be of help to you.  Let Community members know if you have more questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes