How and where do I go to use tutor.com on my canvas

Jump to solution
sb24365
Community Novice

I read on the nova webpage that I access the online tutors through my canvas but I can't find it.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @sb24365  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, write blogs, collaborate with others, join groups, review written "how to" Guides and video tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, most of us here in the Community won't be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  Your best option to ask about tutor.com is to contact your instructor directly (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?), someone at your school who knows about tutoring services available at your school, or your school's local Canvas administrator.  Someone from your school should be able to help steer you in the right direction.  I hope this information will be helpful to you, Sara.  Good luck!

View solution in original post