cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zina_parker
Community Member

How do I add Cengage Learning to my Canvas course(s)

Jump to solution

How do I add Cengage to my Canvas course(s)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @zina_parker  , and  @zina_parker  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Both of those are paid integrations and it is quite likely that your school has already performed the integration and they are available for you to use. You will want to check with your School's Canvas Admin to verify this.  I have them both integrated with my school's Canvas instance.  If integration has been set up, then you can learn how to make the course menu links active at How do I manage Course Navigation links? 

If your school has not installed the integrations account-wide, and you are asking about how to do this at the course level, you can learn how in the External Apps (LTI) Chapter of the Instructor Guide. Specifically, look at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10300-415274551 

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @zina_parker  , and  @zina_parker  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Both of those are paid integrations and it is quite likely that your school has already performed the integration and they are available for you to use. You will want to check with your School's Canvas Admin to verify this.  I have them both integrated with my school's Canvas instance.  If integration has been set up, then you can learn how to make the course menu links active at How do I manage Course Navigation links? 

If your school has not installed the integrations account-wide, and you are asking about how to do this at the course level, you can learn how in the External Apps (LTI) Chapter of the Instructor Guide. Specifically, look at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10300-415274551 

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @zina_parker ...

In addition to the helpful resources that  @kmeeusen  Thank You has provided, I wanted to share the Cengage Learning / Canvas website with you for additional resources: Canvas - LMS Administrator Support – Cengage.  There are documents and a video linked on this site.  There is also this longer video which may be of help:

I hope this extra bit of information will be helpful to you, Dr. Parker.

Ooooo, thank you,  @chofer  

I have that link bookmarked and should have also included that!

Kelley