How do I change my grades to S/U?

Jump to solution
mdraney1
Community Novice

Would anyone be able to link the form with instructions on how to do this? One of my professors sent it through email, but the link does not work. Thank you?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, mdraney1...

I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people all over the world come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, join groups, collaborate with others, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help answer your question because it sounds specific to something in your course.  You will need to contact your instructor directly to have him/her investigate why the link may not be working.  You can contact your instructor in Canvas via the "Help" menu on the left-hand side of your Canvas environment.  Just select "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?  Good luck to you, Mackenzie.  Be will, and stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Likes