cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dra13009
Community Member

How do I post my work on module?

Jump to solution

I have spent a bunch of time looking on how to post my work on the module to no avail. What I am doing wrong?

Please help me

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,  @dra13009  Thank You for the clarification.  Canvas Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, so it will be a bit difficult to say for sure how you are to submit assignments to your instructor.  However, generally speaking, there are some "how to" Guides and video tutorials that I can point you to for assignment submissions:

I hope this information will be of help to you, Isabel.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hello Isabel,

Can you give us more information about what you are trying to do, and what is happening?  Are you an instructor trying to create a Module in a course, or a student trying to submit something?

If you are an instructor, there is some general information about Modules athttps://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10735-what-are-modules 

Mike

I am sorry I am a student and today I was working from my laptop and for some strange reason, I couldn't find a way to upload my work.

I there a link to get my self more familiar with the new program?

Isabel

Hi there,  @dra13009  Thank You for the clarification.  Canvas Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, so it will be a bit difficult to say for sure how you are to submit assignments to your instructor.  However, generally speaking, there are some "how to" Guides and video tutorials that I can point you to for assignment submissions:

I hope this information will be of help to you, Isabel.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos