How do I set it up so that Education Perfect results go directly into the marks section of canvas?

Jump to solution
angela_mcbride
Community Novice

Hello,

I was wondering whether you could please guide me as to how I can set itup so that the results from an Education Perfect test download directly into canvas marks section?

Thank you

Angela

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @angela_mcbride ...

Full disclosure...  I have no idea what Education Perfect is or how it integrates with Canvas, but I do see that there is a LTI app available that can be integrated into Canvas.  On that page, there is a link to installation instructions for Canvas.  At the bottom of that page, there's a "Contact Us" link.  Since Education Perfect is a third-party integration, I would recommend that you reach out to the folks at Education Perfect...as they might be able to tell you whether or not results can be passed directly to the Grades (marks) area of Canvas.  If you find a solution, please come back to this topic to post that here so that others might know how it works...if they are also using Education Perfect.  Thanks, and good luck!  Be well, stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Likes