cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lbrennan
Community Member

How do I set up my announcements?

Jump to solution

How do I set up my announcements so that they appear on my homepage? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @lbrennan  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I think this Guide will have all the info you need to add some of your announcements to the "Home" page:

How do I show recent announcements in the Course Home Page?

Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Thanks...take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @lbrennan  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I think this Guide will have all the info you need to add some of your announcements to the "Home" page:

How do I show recent announcements in the Course Home Page?

Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Thanks...take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

oslera
Community Member

The link that is posted does not work and takes you to a page that says access denied.  Can this be fixed please?

drgryffin
Community Member

Wont work for me either.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @oslera and @drgryffin ...

I've fixed the link I had included in my original response.  The link that was broken was pointing to the old Canvas Community website, and last year the Community site moved to a different platform interface, so some links did not update correctly.  Thanks for letting me know about this.