Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmrozarb

How do you create a unicheck/unplag assignment?

plagiarism checker‌ unplag update  #unicheck

7 Replies
rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

Hi there  @hmrozarb ‌,

You'll wanna check out Unicheck's "Instructors Guide" that will help you navigate those issues. Specifically the section on how to enable a Unicheck Assignment in Canvas. Smiley Happy 

I believe this is outdated?  There were changes in late August I believe...

It looks like this was the last thing to be updated on Unicheck's documentation site: Unicheck plagiarism checker - Product Overview - PUBLISHED

Our institution formally used Unicheck, so if you don't see up to date documentation, you can always contact them at support@unicheck.com It might take around 24 hours, but if you cc Ivan or even just visit their website, the chat widow is usually pretty responsive. They may have more up to date info that way. 

t_logvynenko

Thank you Roxanne Conroy for sharing our Guide!

All you need is make two simple steps. And I'm going to show you the way. 

1. The very first step is here. As you see, you have to click on the blue button on the right. 

252639_Screen 1.png

2. Then fill in the Assignment Name and add all the details.

252640_Screen 2.png

So we've arrived Smiley Happy 

Thank you Victoria:)  I did create one that way and am getting an error.  I have made contact and should be talking with Max on Monday.  I also thought there was a way to keep it as an online submission and unplag was then a box that could be checked underneath that.  I came upon that when searching for instructions here: Meet Unicheck - the First Canvas Universally Integrated Plagiarism Checker - YouTube 

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @hmrozarb ...

I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic since September 22nd.  In reviewing this discussion thread, it appears that you were going to be talking with someone about getting things set up in your Canvas environment for Unicheck/Unplag.  Did you have that conversation?  If so, what was the outcome of that conversation?  Would that be anything you could share back here in this topic so that we could see how this was resolved?  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...mainly because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over two months.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Heather.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Yes, this was answered:)