How to assign a resubmission due date for quiz?

Jump to solution
elui-131
Community Member

Hi all,

I have employed the quiz function and used it as a marked text-entry/ essay question assignment. This will then manually marked by trainers/ assessors.

I am looking for ways to set up a due date for resubmission so the students have to resubmit their work by certain time.
I am aware of the function provided in assignment but wonder if there is the same function provided in marked quiz.

Thanks in advance,

Elaine

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
gnoack
Community Champion

Hi @elui-131 

The setting for the number of attempts does not interact with the due date.  Setting two attempts means students can complete the exam twice anytime up until the current set due date.  There is no reset due date functionality, unless you mean you yourself are manually changing the due date.   If that's the case, I would leave it at one attempt until you are ready to give students a second attempt.  Then change both the due date and the number of attempts from one to two. Otherwise, you may have students use up both attempts during the first time-frame. 

If possible, I would test this policy.  I'm not sure what will happen with changing both the attempts and the due date.  I think* it will work, but I would want to be sure. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes