How to pass PSY 1 EXAMS

Jump to solution
Jaopansit2_2022
Community Novice

Hi Ma'am,

My name is Jaine Orozco, Currently taking ECE Diploma. Online program student at Lethbridge College. I have a problem of my Psychology 1 course. Every time I took the exams, my score is always low. Like 60 items my score was just in 20 or 25. Its a multiple choice with webcam, 60 items in 50 minutes and we cannot go back to the previous questions. I Just finished my 3rd exam tonight. I'm just worried because our exams is 60% to our final grade and our assignments 40% to our final grade. I have no problem with my assignments I got good grades but the thing my exams I always get low scores. Do you think I will pass this subject or course? these is also my second try in this course, PSY 1, last semester I got a failing grade, still because of my failing scores of my exams. I work so hard already but still my scores in my exams still the same. I guess the questions of the exams is quite hard to analyze and the time was so fast. Please I need your help to pass my PSY 1 course. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful evening.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
nwilson7
Community Champion

Hello @Jaopansit2_2022  I am sorry you are having trouble with your course exams.  I know exams can be really stressful and not always show a students comprehension of a topic.  Unfortunately though, you have posted your concern in a public forum of Canvas users all over the world and not directly to your school or instructor.  I think you will want to reach out the instructor directly to address your concern as this community does not have access to your course or your school's Canvas.

Good luck with your course!

-Nick

View solution in original post