I am trying to finish lesson 5 and the final quiz, but I am unable to finish due to technical difficulties. Please help me get this done. Thank you

Jump to solution
julienicholsblo
Community Novice

I need help with lesson 5 and the final quiz please.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @julienicholsblo  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come together to help each other with Canvas related questions, submit and vote on Feature Ideas, join focus groups, collaborate with others, review written and video "how to" Guides and tutorials, and a lot more all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking, and we would not be able to help answer it here because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  If you are having technical difficulties while navigating the Canvas environment, you'll want to make sure that you're using an up-to-date version of either the Chrome or Firefox web browser (Which browsers does Canvas support?‌).  You may also need to reach out to Canvas Technical Support in case you still have difficulties after trying either of these browsers.  Finally, you may want to also contact your instructor to let him/her know that you're having difficulties.  Both Canvas Support and you instructor can be contacted by following the information in this Guide: How to contact Canvas Support.

I hope this will help, Julie.  Sing out if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post