I can't find information about my class!!!

Jump to solution
jmdorey
Community Novice

I am a continuing education student. I have enrolled before at south seattle college, but am now enrolled at RTC in a class. I have a Student ID and was able to login using my old Canvas URL, but under all courses could only see the name of my current class, but no link to my current class, hence no syllabus or where the class is, etc. How do I get the information for my class? My class starts tomorrow, 1/11/20. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jmdorey  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  Canvas users from all over the world come here to ask/answer questions, suggest Feature Ideas, write blog posts, collaborate with others, join groups, review "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, most of us do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  The best advice that I can suggest is that you reach out directly to someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator or someone at your school's Online Learning (or a similar name) department.  They would be the best ones to help you with making sure you are seeing your courses properly in Canvas.  (Also, in Canvas, be sure that you've checked your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen ... to make sure they aren't already listed there.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?.)  I briefly searched your school's website, and I found the following page which appears to have some contact information for you to use: eLearning | Renton Technical College.  Finally, this is a document that provides some general reasons why you might not have access to your course(s) in Canvas: Why can't I access my Course as a student?

I hope that these resources will be of help to you, Jonathan.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this info...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes