I can't see any courses I'm enrolled in

Jump to solution
s3832668
Community Novice

I enrolled in my courses around 2 weeks ago and still cant see them, only the overall course for my degree. I know in blackboard as soon as you enroll it comes up, is this the same with canvas? Also I can't search them, when I look for other courses theres only about 15 I can see, all completely unrelated to my degree

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @s3832668  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Every school that uses Canvas as their LMS (Learning Management System) handles enrollments differently.  Some schools have a scheduled process that runs daily to send enrollments from their SIS (Student Information System) to Canvas.  Other schools have a schedule process that is more frequent ... such as every hour.  Some smaller schools, though, may choose to have the instructor enroll the students or allow students to self-enroll.  I'm not sure what the enrollment process is like at your school, but I would recommend that you reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your instructor to inquire about this.  They should be able to steer you in the right direction.

Also, just to be sure...once you are logged in to Canvas, have you clicked on "Courses" >> "All Courses"?  Do you see any of your courses listed somewhere on that screen?  If not, then I would highly recommend you speak to someone at your school as described above.

I hope this helps, Jessica.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes