I have completed the course Teaching citizenship. But a red dash insie a circle is appearing in the last module alone. What does that mean? In the feedback there is a green tick showing "course completion". I don't know what is the issue. Please explain..

Jump to solution
dhanyac
Community Novice

I have completed the course Teaching citizenship. But a red dash insie a circle is appearing in the last module alone. What does that mean? In the feedback there is a green tick showing "course completion". I don't know what is the issue. Please explain..

1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Dhanya,

Welcome to the Canvas Community!  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world.

Where exactly are you seeing these icons?  Under your grades (like in How do I view grades in the Dashboard as a student? )?

Normally, a circle with a red slash in it would indicate that something is missing.  You can go to the gradebook within the course to get more details (https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9540-4212724430 ).  

However, we have no access to your course materials or grades in Canvas, so the best person to contact for clarification about your grade our status in the course is your instructor.

Mike

View solution in original post