cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_W
Community Contributor

I'm looking to quiz across multiple courses. How should I go about this?

I have an instructor that would like to give a quiz to multiple different courses and have the results all pool in the same place (combining the results of all of the courses for this one quiz). I don't believe that Canvas Quizzes has the functionality to help with this (across courses). Any advice on the tool to use? Should I just tell him to use the Quizlet integration? 

Tags (2)
11 Replies
john_williamson
Community Contributor

Alternative solution:

Start a new course and add all of the students into this course.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @Kevin_W ‌...

I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for quite a while, and so I thought that I would check in with you.  It looks like you've received some great help here, and you've also received a couple additional replies after your last reply.  Have you had an opportunity to review all the suggestions?  Was there any suggestion that you feel could be marked "Correct"?  (Please mark a response as 'Correct" if you like.)  Or, are you still seeking some help with this question?  For now, I am going to go ahead and mark your question as "Assumed Answered" since there hasn't been any new activity in here since May 17th.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope that's okay with you, Kevin.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!