I need a new password

Jump to solution
EmmaSutton
Community Member

Every time I log into canvas on my computer, it tells me that my password is wrong. I have tried changing my password again but Im not getting a reset email. I need help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @EmmaSutton ...

Every school that uses Canvas has a different process for their login credentials (username/password).  I would highly suggest that you reach out directly to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department or someone from your school's IT / Help Desk department to help you with the password issues you are experiencing.  Someone from your school should be able to help you.  I'll also provide you with a handful of Canvas Guides just in case you need them:

Hopefully these links will help and you'll be able to get in touch with someone at your school soon.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @EmmaSutton -

It looks like you were able to access your account about 10-minutes ago. If so, awesome!

If you're still having issues with your password, you'll need to reach out to your school - Nutritional Therapy Association has its own Canvas Administrator which can assist in password resets. 🙂

View solution in original post