cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clopez7
Community Member

Importing from Haiku

Jump to solution

How do I import my Haiku/Power Learning page to Canvas? I have downloaded an imscc file and tried to upload it but it won't open.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @clopez7  and welcome to the Canvas Community!  When you were importing the file, did you go to the Settings tab, Import Course Content, and select that you are importing a common cartridge?  When done do you receive any notification of errors in the import on that import page?  Since Canvas does support import from a common cartridge, if you are having trouble your best option may be to contact Canvas Support directly (see How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?) as they may be able to dig a bit deeper and see if they can figure out what the issue may be.

All the best!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @clopez7  and welcome to the Canvas Community!  When you were importing the file, did you go to the Settings tab, Import Course Content, and select that you are importing a common cartridge?  When done do you receive any notification of errors in the import on that import page?  Since Canvas does support import from a common cartridge, if you are having trouble your best option may be to contact Canvas Support directly (see How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?) as they may be able to dig a bit deeper and see if they can figure out what the issue may be.

All the best!

View solution in original post

Thank You. Yes it gives me an error message and won't import it as a common cartridge only as a zip file.