Improve UI to "Copy To..." multiple courses

Jump to solution
regisin
Community Member

This is a minor UI/UX suggestion in my view, very low priority imho:

Currently, when I create a quiz that needs to be copied to multiple courses, I need to click on the vertical "..." button, click on "Copy To..." which opens a panel where I can select the course and module to copy the item to.

Once I click on "Copy" though, the panel hides the copy button and signals that the item was copied successfully.

It works great is that's all I had to do, copy to one other course.

After that, the panel let's me browse other courses, but I don't have the button to copy anymore. Since the button is now hidden, I need to close the panel and do it again.

Would be nice if the copy button did not disappear, and I could select the next course to copy to from the same panel, without having to reopen it!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @regisin ...

In order to suggest new feature requests for Canvas, that needs to be done in a different part of the Canvas Community website.  That way, it has a chance to be evaluated by others and voted on (which happens twice a year).  There are a handful of Guides that you'll want to look through located under the heading of "Ideas and Themes" at this page: Instructure Community Guide - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com).  In particular, look at the Guide on how to create a new idea here in the Community.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post