Is there a way to integrate a Pearson Realize LTI course for each teacher?

rpsimon
Community Contributor

I am working on getting our Pearson Realize LTI integrated within our Canvas instance.  The way it needs to work is that I need to add the Pearson common cartridge file at the admin level and then add teachers as teachers to the course.  This is not ideal because not only will multiple teachers and classes have access to the same course content, but if one teacher wants to add content (or delete content) to/from the course, that will affect everyone who is connected to the course.  Pearson does not want teachers to have access to the common cartridge course content files, and I completely understand that.  I was wondering if others who are using Pearson Realize LTI at the admin level in Canvas have found a better way to integrate it within Canvas for their their teachers.  I do see the option of exporting the course content, and maybe that would work if I export that course content from Pearson into the teacher's other course, but I feel like this is jumping through extra hoops that shouldn't be necessary.

I would greatly appreciate others' help in navigating this issue and finding a proper solution.  We are seriously contemplating digital course content for our teachers and students for the next school year.  It is imperative that the digital content is easy for both teachers and students to navigate.  Thanks!