LOG-IN FOR CANVAS

Jump to solution
RosalynCollins
Community Member

hello,

My summer class at STLCC-Florissant Valley is scheduled to open tomorrow, May 17; I am having trouble understanding how to get into Canvas to begin accessing my class.  I clicked on the blue Canvas prompt for students and I see my summer class listed, but I don't see a prompt to open it.  Am I to do something first before accessing my class?  This is my first encounter with Canvas, so please help me to complete the necessary steps asap. 

thank you 

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @RosalynCollins ...

Glad to hear that you are taking a course using the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, this question isn't something that we can provide specifics about here in the Canvas Community website because Community members generally do not have access to other Canvas environments except their own.  So, I would encourage you to reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning department at St. Louis Community College...as they would be the best ones to help you get started.  I found a couple websites on your school's website that might be of some help:

You also might want to check out this set of videos for students on how to get started using the Canvas environment.  They won't be specific to your school or your courses, but they will give you a good overview of the Canvas environment:

Getting Started with Canvas as a Student - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Hopefully these resources will be helpful to you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes