Late Policies Option is not available

Jump to solution
selhadad
Community Novice

Hello,

In Course Navigation when I click on the Grades link, settings icon, for some reason I cannot see Late Policies option.

I only see View Gradebook History, Hide Students Names, other options related to columns and enrollment, but no Late Policies option or a menu.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @selhadad  Welcome to the Canvas Community. The menu you describe represents that of the legacy/old gradebook and not the New Gradebook.  But fear not!  This confusion will end sometime today, in fact, on January 18 when your Canvas gets updated at whatever time most such updates occur at your campus.

In the meantime, you can try heading to your course, clicking on Settings (last menu item) and then the Feature Options tab.  The New Gradebook should be listed there as a Feature Option to turn on.  (I'm pretty sure all campuses should at least have it as a feature option by now.) 

Or, just wait about until about this time tomorrow in your time zone (I see you're here in the US), and your problem should be solved by Canvas' pushing it out to all campuses, and you will then be able to use the Late/Missing policies.

Hope this helps, Saaid!

View solution in original post

0 Likes