Live web conferencing in canvas

Jump to solution
saraghezzi
Community Novice

Trying to find the live web conferencing tool in canvas to be live with my students. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @saraghezzi  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The "Conferences" course navigation button may be hidden in your course.

If you are an instructor and see the crossed-out eye icon next to the "Conferences" course navigation button, that means it is hidden.  You can enable this button via your course "Settings" screen.  How do I manage Course Navigation links?  Then, you can review this short video tutorial on how to use "Conferences": .  There are a handful of written Guides that are also available if you want to take a deeper dive into the inner workings of Conferences.

If you are a student and the "Conferences" button is not visible in your course, you will need to contact your instructor to ask him/her to enable that button so that you and your classmates have access to it.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?  This Guide has instructions on how to contact your instructor directly.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Sara.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this.  Be well...stay safe.

View solution in original post

0 Likes