Message all instructors script?

Jump to solution
lauren_sayer
Community Contributor

Hi All, 

I will start by explaining I am an instructor not an admin, I do come here for assistance and ideas so thought I would try.  A while ago someone shared a great script which allowed teachers to view all grades for a student and we have added this to our instance and our teachers love it.  I am now wondering if anyone has created a script which allows a admin or instructor to message all instructors in a students course enrolment?  This would be fantastic for us as then our individual needs teachers could message all instructors in Canvas an updated copy of a plan etc. 

Hoping the Canvas brains trust has some ideas. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@lauren_sayer ‌, we notice that you've posted this prompt in several places. You probably don't realize that that's not necessary! You can create a question or discussion in Q & A‌ and then use the Share button at the upper right of the screen to share it out to any other groups of which you're already a member. That method conserves member resources as it prevents duplicate/parallel threads from ensuing.

So we've shared Message All Teachers Script  to the Instructional Designers‌ and Canvas Admins‌ groups on your behalf. We've locked this question so that people will direct their responses to https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/38067-message-all-teachers-script 

Thanks!

View solution in original post