Yes there is. The easiest way is to copy your Midterm Exam to create a new quiz instance (Final Exam). As an instructor, you can copy individual quizzes in one course directly into any active course in which you are enrolled. When you copy a quiz, any assets within that quiz (images, files, etc.) will be included in your quiz copy.
To achieve this, do the following:
- Go to the quizzes section of the course where your Midterm Exam is located.
- Locate the quiz you wish to copy, then click the quiz Options icon (looks like a traffic sign). Select the "Copy To..." option.
- Upon clicking, a right panel will be displayed. Enter the name of a course or course code in the Select a Course field.
- Click or type a module name in the Select a Module field. Then select the module for the copied quiz.
- Click Copy. Then check out the copied quiz on the module page.
You may also visit this guide: How do I copy a quiz to another course?