Moderated Grading Question

Jump to solution
chris7
Community Novice

One of my teachers has come to me with a question about Moderated Grading, and I figured I'd ask it here.

He's curious if there is a way to give the student all the rubric feedback received from the graders, regardless of which grade is chosen.  As it stands, it seems to only show the student the feedback from the grader whose grade was selected, but he wants to know if they can be shown all some how. 

This is for a senior capstone project in high school, where multiple teachers grade and offer copious feedback.  Previously, they were using a Google Forms/Sheets set up, and will go back if need be.

I don't think there is any way to do what I want, but I'm hoping someone knows something I don't.

Thanks

1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @chris7  - This has come up once or twice before in this Community, and unfortunately there is currently not a way to do this. I just looked up a somewhat similar question that I was involved in here: https://community.canvaslms.com/message/168706-re-moderation-issue-please-help  The Feature Idea that I link to in that thread is still active, and with only 5 votes I encourage you to vote that idea up and comment on it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Chris!

View solution in original post