Module - No check mark on viewed items?

Jump to solution
summer_boucher
Community Novice

English 1B:  Introduction to Literature. 

I have reviewed all items in the Module.  Why is there only a check mark on the 1st item noting it viewed and not the rest?

Summer Boucher

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @summer_boucher  Welcome to the Canvas Community. You may not be aware of it, but you asked your question in a worldwide community of Canvas users to exchange information and ask questions, so we do not have access to your specific course site. I can say, however, that not every module item will necessarily have a checkmark next to it, especially if it is something like a Canvas page that does not require an assignment submission or items where the instructor has not set up specific module requirements, as covered here: How do I view Modules as a student? 

If these are modules that had requirements, however, I would suggest trying to clear your browser cache and checking again.  (Details here: How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac? and here: How do I clear my browser cache on a PC? )  Also, rest assured your instructor should be seeing your progress.

But if this continues to be an issue, perhaps check with your local support first (Merced College - Get Help ) or with Canvas Support (Help>>Report a Problem, which may first go to your local support).

Hope this helps a bit, Summer. Good luck with your studies!

View solution in original post