Module editing

Jump to solution
bblauseypost
Community Novice

Hi I am an instructor for Richard Medical Academy in Toledo, Ohio. We are using online education materials for at least the next 5 weeks. I am teaching Anatomy and Physiology 1 for 6 weeks of the next quarter. Someone has already added content, maybe in 2018. We are no longer using a points system and I need to edit the points out of the modules We are still using the same textbook and outcome goals. I would like to use the modules entered or learn how to enter new modules and remove the old ones. I have already updated the syllabus. I am also interested in how to learn more in general about using Canvas. Thanks, Brenda

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bblauseypost ...

I think the video tutorials would be an excellent resource for you.  You can find them here in the Community by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community and then selecting "Videos".  On this page, you'll find short video tutorials broken down by role.  There is one that is specifically for Modules, but you'll find other video tutorials for all the other parts of Canvas, too...which you can watch at any time as needed.

If you want to dive a bit deeper after watching the tutorials, you can then go to the "Guides" menu again, and this time select "Canvas LMS". Then, select the red "INSTRUCTOR GUIDE" icon on the page.  You will find many Guides listed here broken down by particular feature in Canvas.  The specific tasks you are asking about are located at: How do I add a module? and How do I delete a module?.

I hope this helps, Brenda.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions for us...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes