Module specific calendars in Google Calendar

Jump to solution
NickKleine
Community Member

So i've already linked my Canvas calendar to my Google calendar, it just shows other things.

I'm added to a couple of courses as a TA, but that also means that the assignments for the students are also visible in my calendar. Luckily I can turn off course specific calendars within Canvas, but that does seem to transfer to my Google calender.

So my question is how do I make sure only the selected calendars in Canvas show up in my Google calendar? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @NickKleine ...

Unfortunately, I don't think you can filter out courses you don't want to include from your Canvas Calendar into your Google Calendar.  In taking a look at the following Guide, the second sentence in the first paragraph of the light-blue box confirms this:

"The calendar feed will contain events and assignments from all of your Canvas calendars, including reserved Scheduler appointment slots."

How do I subscribe to the Calendar feed using Goog... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Sorry I don't have better news for you, but I hope this helps to answer your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes