Multiple Canvas Accounts- possible to merge?

Jump to solution
ohioenergy
Community Member

Our organization is using canvas for adults across an entire state with our organization being the admin or teachers of the course. Some of these or "students" already have an account with Canvas and would like to be able to see all of the Canvas courses together under one login.  Is this possible to perform from the admin end/my end?

Also, if they have already created a count for our course is it possible to send them some of our learning modules to their other Canvas account? Even if their other account is registered with the same email as our account, the only difference is their other Canvas account has a login id as well. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
ohioenergy
Community Member

Thank you so much for your reply! Unfortunately when I followed the instructions from the guide page it said I could not merge an account with itself. I may have not been clear in my original post but I only have admin access to one of the accounts, her other account is associated with another employer. Any suggestions here? Are there credentials I could get from her that would allow me to merge the 2 accounts? Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes