My Current Class is No Longer Available in Canvas

Jump to solution
MichaelShuttle
Community Novice

Is anyone having difficulty signing into their current class on Canvas? My homescreen does not have it listed, but when I go to my "history" on the left column  to view a previous loaded page, it is redirected to a screen displaying "access denied."

Unfortunately I did not download the syllabus so I don't have the professor's email and today is the final class. This is for Professor Wayne Hollman's Intermediate Accounting Theory & Practice course. I have submitted a ticket to Canvas Help, but being Sunday I am not sure if it will be answered in time. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @MichaelShuttle ...

Sorry to hear that you aren't able to access your course in your school's Canvas environment.  Unfortunately, most of us here in the Canvas Community wouldn't be able to assist you with getting access to your course because we do not have access to your school's Canvas instance.  The best advice I can give you is to reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning department ... as they would be the best people to talk with to get this resolved.  Your school may have to re-enroll you in the course if it is missing from your Canvas screen.  [Also, be sure to go to your "All Courses" screen to see if it is located there.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)]  Good luck to you, and I hope that you will be able to connect with someone at your school to get this issue resolved in a timely manner.

View solution in original post

0 Likes