My canvas won't load Ive updated to the latest version ion Safari

Jump to solution
gdixo011
Community Novice

For whatever reason Canvas won't load my class info on my MacBook Pro ice updated to the latest browser still nothing 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @gdixo011  Welcome to the Canvas Community! That is definitely frustrating. First, please double-check to make sure that the version of Safari you are using is indeed the most recent version. You'll find specifics in Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ For example, I'm using a Macbook Pro with Mojave 10.14.6 and my version of Safari is 13.0.1 (14608.2.11.1.11), and Safari 12 and 13 are the current supported versions. 

So first, please verify your version of Safari; if your machine isn't running 12 or 13, Mac users need to update the OS first in order to update Safari, which will update at the same time the OS is updated.

If you have confirmed that you're using Safari 12 or 13, try switching to a different browser, again, making sure it is current: Chrome and Firefox work great with Canvas.

After performing these troubleshooting steps, if you are still not able to access Canvas, please contact Canvas Support so that a support agent can look directly at your device and its environment. Instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌, but some schools have customized the manner in which their users get support, in which case work with your local IT Desk.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes