New Quizzes: "Display Answers in a Paragraph" option for New Quizzes question

Jump to solution
jacob_white
Community Participant

When I create an Ordering question in New Quizzes, one of the options says "Display Answers in a Paragraph." Can someone explain what this does/how it works?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @jacob_white ...

If I recall, this option is just a different way to display things on the screen.  You can certainly try this out for yourself.  One way to do this would be to create a non-published New Quiz with that question type as a quiz question and then just try out the option to see what it looks like.  (You could also do this in a sandbox course if your school has this set up for you.)  Interestingly enough, I looked at this Guide, How do I create an Ordering question in New Quizze... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com), and I don't really see any description of what that checkbox means.  So, you might want to use the "Leave Feedback" button at the bottom of that Guide to suggest to the Documentation Team that they add some clarification about that option...so that people know what that option will do.  (I would certainly find it helpful/valuable to know that info.)

I hope this will help a bit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes