OLD ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION RECORDS

Jump to solution
JamiWells
Community Novice

Hi! I've tried to find an answer for this in other guides but I am completely at a loss. I'm having a situation with a teacher who is actively trying to make me fail my class. As this quarter was coming to a close, I noticed he was still not grading my assignments despite my submitting them. He would find reasons he couldn't grade the assignments, like his computer not being able to open a PDF, or that I did something wrong from the rubric and needed to fix and resubmit it. Long story short, despite doing the work, he never graded it. It's so bad that I am failing his class with a 45. If my assignments were actually graded, I would have an A in his class. I'm working with my school administrators now to get it fixed, but I need screenshot evidence of the work I've previously submitted. I went to look, and he has deleted all of the quarter one modules, or maybe not deleted them, but disabled them from student view. I went looking through my user files and found that the only files in there my submissions for this second quarter. What do I do? Where do I even begin? On the left hand side of his Canvas Menu, where the navigation bar is, there isn't even a way to see published assignments or file uploads, so it's made a lot of the guides on here impossible to follow. It's all disabled. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @JamiWells ...

Sorry to read that you have been having difficulties with assignments and your instructor for your course in Canvas.  It sounds like you are doing all the right things...by getting in contact with folks at the Clover School District.  Unfortunately, those of us here in the Canvas Community don't have access to Clover's Canvas environment or any of your courses, so it wouldn't be possible for us to give specific guidance on what to do with a situation like this.  Clover School District may have policies in place when situations like you describe pop up.  So, if you can get in touch with their Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department, that would most likely be the best route.  And, it also sounds like you've been in contact with your instructor directly.  However, if not, you can contact him directly using this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  Hopefully you will be able to get things resolved soon so that you are able to move on to other things.  Keep us posted...good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes