!!! PLEASE HELP - Potential Academic Violation - ASAP!

Jump to solution
PandaLovesAll1
Community Member

While taking an MC quiz in Canvas, I experienced a concern regarding my family and my personal issues. We were told we could leave once completed the Quiz. I left the quiz and classroom (thinking I submitted it) and proceeded to the restroom (RR) to make a phone call (to handle the family matter) and handle my personal concerns (menstrual cycle). Once I reached the RR, my teacher sent a message saying to return to the class. I returned to the class and was suspected of cheating due to not submitting my quiz and it still being active while gone. I was wondering if there is any good way to argue this. Please! Anything helps. NEED ASAP! 

I have the messages from my mom and proof of my menstrual cycle happening and screenshots of my Internet history from that day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @PandaLovesAll1 

Welcome to the Canvas Community.  This is a discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world.

The kind of issue you are describing is something that you will want to discuss with your instructor and Academic Affairs at your school.

View solution in original post