Pages using HTML

Jump to solution
reedma
Community Explorer

I have seen many wonderfully coded pages in other courses which look extremely professional.  Does anyone have access to an HTML guide for how to use the rich content editer?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@reedma ...

You might get several different responses here because every school that uses Canvas as their LMS (Learning Management System) does things differently as far as course design is concerned.  Some schools have designed their own course templates "in house", and other schools have chosen to purchase external tool add-ons such as DesignPLUS from Cidi Labs which lets you design Canvas content with templates and many other tools so that your courses have a similar look and feel to them.  Check out their Showcase page for examples: cidilabs – showcase.

@DrNufer (Sean Nufer) has a great website that he's created which contains many tutorials on things you can do with HTML to design course pages.  You can find that website at: How to Canvas.

I'm sure there are other sources out there as well, and I'm sure that others will chime in.  But, I wanted to share this information with you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes