PeerMark Grading

Jump to solution
yannialyssa
Community Novice

If a grade is assigned in PeerMark is this integrated with Canvas's gradebook? 

2 Solutions
willmoin
Community Participant

That didn't seem to work for me. I setup the Tii assignment via External Tool (LTI), enabled it for PeerMark straight off the bat, had a couple of students submit an assignment, then peer review. I went in to apply a grade to the reviews after the Due date (as per https://help.turnitin.com/feedback-studio/turnitin-website/instructor/peermark/grading-peer-reviews.... ) but the grades for the Peer Review don't flow back to Canvas, just the grades left on the original Tii assignment. The interface is a bit confusing, but that's what I've found and to be honest I'm not surprised. When you set up a Turnitin assignment you are reserving one column in the Grades area, no way is it going to action a second column once you define that within Turnitin's own settings. The instructor will just need to make a note of grades given (on the reviews) elsewhere and get it into a new Grades column via a non-submission assignment 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
stucker
Community Explorer

It does not--students will have to actually go into TI to find their grades and it is a mess--this is a MUCH NEEDED FIX, along with the need for instructor feedback on PeerMark critiques. I put this in years ago and there has been no change.

View solution in original post

0 Likes