Please increase height of Grades page.

Jump to solution
TravisBower
Community Member

When on a laptop and using Chrome.....The top 1/3 is wasted. I can currently see only 15 students. There is too much scrolling to enter scores from paper.  Our class average is 30-35.

Is there a way to see more student entries without scrolling?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @TravisBower ...

I am sure that Instructure (the folks that make Canvas) have to consider accessibility issues when designing the layout of the Gradebook.  This probably includes (but is not limited to) the look and feel of the table for each assignment and student, the default font size, the placement of menus, etc.  One thing I suppose you could do is to use your zoom features within the browser (for example Ctrl+ and Ctrl-) to increase/decrease the size of your Gradebook.  So, if you zoom out, the font is going to look smaller, but you might be able to see more students on your screen.  Another option might be to modify your screen resolution settings.

Finally, since you appear to be a New Member here in the Community, you might not yet be able to submit a Feature Idea.  However, if you do "more of the things" here in the Community, you can "rank up" so that you are able to submit an idea.  Here are some documents for you to refer to:

Not sure if any of this will be helpful to you, but thought I'd share some possible work-arounds and resources for you to look through.  Take care...

View solution in original post