Jump to solution

How do I set assignment due dates on the calendar

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi dkurzinski Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  One of the ways you can do this is by following this Guide: How do I add an assignment from the Calendar?  You can also set individual due dates for each of your assignments by following the direction in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10113-415241285  But, if you have a bunch of assignments in your course, setting individual due dates one by one can take quite a bit of time to complete.  So, one of our fellow Community members,  @James ‌, has developed a "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) called Adjust All Assignment Dates on One Page‌ which utilizes a Google Spreadsheet.  It is quite the time saver, so I would recommend that you at least check out his document.  He provides detailed written instructions along with short tutorial videos to walk you through everything.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Doretta.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi dkurzinski Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  One of the ways you can do this is by following this Guide: How do I add an assignment from the Calendar?  You can also set individual due dates for each of your assignments by following the direction in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10113-415241285  But, if you have a bunch of assignments in your course, setting individual due dates one by one can take quite a bit of time to complete.  So, one of our fellow Community members,  @James ‌, has developed a "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) called Adjust All Assignment Dates on One Page‌ which utilizes a Google Spreadsheet.  It is quite the time saver, so I would recommend that you at least check out his document.  He provides detailed written instructions along with short tutorial videos to walk you through everything.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Doretta.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos