ProctorFree

Jump to solution
JosephTourne
Community Member

When I go to take a ProctorFree exam what is supposed to happen? I get a message stating that the account is not found... I have access to the "take test" button, but can I take the test or do I have to do something with the ProctorFree thing as well

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @JosephTourne ...

I am not familiar with what ProctorFree is, and I'm not aware that this is any product that Instructure (the makers of Canvas) has in their product line.  This sounds like a third-party tool that is being used in some way within your course.  I did a quick Google search, and I found this website...which tells me that it can be integrated into Canvas: Canvas LMS Proctoring Overview (proctorfree.com).  I would suggest that you reach out to your instructor directly about this...or reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  To contact your instructor, follow the steps in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I also navigated Cumberland University's website a bit this morning, and I found this FAQs page:

Admitted Students FAQ - Cumberland University

There is a question about Canvas near the bottom, and the answer includes an e-mail address at Cumberland to contact Support on your campus.  They might also be able to help you with this question.

I hope these things will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post