Proctorio Exam Problem

Jump to solution
Mrp24
Community Novice

I am a student. After I get to the Exam agreement page, the loading page says “waiting for canvas” and does not load the exam. I have:

-reset Chrome settings

-enabled cookies, pop-ups, redirects 

-restarted my computer

-used different networks/devices

-updated computer/browser

-turned off computer

-contacted Proctorio 

-tried Microsoft Edge

I’ve gotten the test to work a few times but now it’s not working. I have a hard time taking my tests in just one class because I have to go through this process of retrying 20+ time before I can get in. This does not happen in any other course. My professors says there is no evidence of an attempt when I fail to enter the test after the exam agreement page. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution
NicoletteStaley
Instructure
Instructure

@Mrp24 I am sorry to hear about your issues with Proctorio.  My first suggestion is that you continue to follow-up with Proctorio support on this issue, as Canvas  Support can't do much to assist with resolving issues with Proctorio quizzes. You don't mention if you have removed the Proctorio extension from your browser and have then reinstalled it using the link that is listed on the quiz itself.  You may also want to ask the instructor if other students are experiencing the same issues as that would indicate there might be something incorrect with the Proctorio configuration in the course or quiz that needs corrected.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes