cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhonda_reid
Community Member

Question Bank Printing

Jump to solution

I have created a question bank in Canvas and would like to print the Bank--not just quizzes--for easier proofing and editing so that correct answers and other information are included. I do not have access to Respondus or Adobe Acrobat. I am willing to copy/paste, then fight the formatting in Word, but I do not want to have to do so one question at a time. I have not been able to find anything in all of my searching that will help me, so I'm hoping someone in the Community can provide an answer. Thank you! 🙂

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

rhonda.reid,

Take a look at this question that  @chofer answered a few weeks ago:

https://community.canvaslms.com/message/154512-how-do-i-print-a-quiz 

There are a number of tips for printing quiz related material.

Robbie

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

rhonda.reid,

Take a look at this question that  @chofer answered a few weeks ago:

https://community.canvaslms.com/message/154512-how-do-i-print-a-quiz 

There are a number of tips for printing quiz related material.

Robbie

View solution in original post

Thank you so very much for your response! However, I have read many of the hints, which all seem to deal with printing a QUIZ, but what I want to do is print the actual QUESTION BANK I created in Canvas to include all correct answers and notations. Going forward, I suppose I'll write everything up in Word first, but I am concerned that I will end up having to rekey everything in Canvas?

Thank you again for any and all assistance and suggestions!! 🙂

~Rhonda

mats_isaksson
Community Member

So silly. I can not print an exam with the correct answer marked, totally messed up. So how to register? Shall I make 15 printscreens and put it in a document?
I have searched for this here, and all the replies are deleted. When I choose to save the document as pdf iwht background, a very small part of the background is visible, in some cases the marking of correct answer cant be seen.