Quiz Percent?

Jump to solution
clynch3
Community Novice

Is there a way that students can see the percent they earned on a quiz?  So, can they see 90% correct instead of 9/10 correct when they submit a quiz?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @clynch3 ...

In doing a search here in the Community, I came across this Feature Idea: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/3374-show-quiz-as-percent-score-in-gradebook" modifiedtitle="t... ... which appears to have been developed for New Quizzes (formerly Quizzes.Next).  If you are currently using legacy Quizzes, I don't believe this is possible (though I'm only a Canvas administrator and do not teach).  Other Community members may have found a work-around for legacy Quizzes, though.  But, this does appear possible with New Quizzes.  I'm not sure if your school has enabled New Quizzes in your Canvas environment, but it might be worth investigating with your school's local Canvas administrator.

Here are a couple videos that show the differences between legacy Quizzes and New Quizzes.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Catherine.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes