Quiz Statistics Missing for Entire Course Sections

Jump to solution
ArielOBrien
Community Member

I am trying to analyze my quiz statistics, but many students are missing from the report. In fact, entire sections do not have quiz statistics for their completed quizzes. Out of 150 students, only 15 students have not submitted their quiz. Out of 135 submitted quizzes, only 19 quizzes have quiz statistics with only 3-5 submissions showing up in each of 4 out of 12 sections. No single section shows statistics for all quiz submissions within that section. 8 of 12 sections show no quiz statistics for any submitted quizzes. 

This worked out just fine when analyzing quiz statistics for the previous 6 quizzes I have given, but now when I look at those statistics multiple submissions are missing from all quizzes. For example I analyzed a quiz one month ago with 81 submissions which all showed up in the quiz statistics. Now only 35 submissions have quiz statistics for that specific quiz. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @ArielOBrien 

Thank you for contacting the Instructure Community. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with quiz statistics. Are you using classic or new? Did many of the students take the quiz within the last 24 hours? If so, you need to give it the full 24 hours for the reports to generate. It is abnormal that so many are missing and as sporadically as you have explained it. This can be difficult to resolve on the question forum - you should open a ticket with Canvas Support who can take a look into the course, sections, quiz, etc.

Because of the complexity of the issue, and the concerns for privacy, it would be best if you contacted Canvas Support directly to pinpoint the source of the issue and provide a resolution:

How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community  

View solution in original post