RUBRICS: Dowloading scores on an assignment from a create rubric

Jump to solution
PamelaImperato
Community Participant

Unable to find recent documentation on how a professors can download student scores from a rubric for an assignment.  

The goal is to see all the scores for individual rubric criteria for analysis.  Thank you

Labels (1)
2 Solutions
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @PamelaImperato 

The only way to download rubric scores is to download/export the grades for the assignment. Currently, there is not a way to download or export  the filled out portions of  the rubrics. You can view them as the teacher and students can view them if you used it for grading  or used  it  for peer reviews etc. but unfortunately there is no feature to download the filled out rubrics themselves. There have been others looking for similar things  although this is a bit old it should still work:

Download all peer reviewers/scores using Rubrics A... - Instructure Community

If you want to simply download the scores the students have you can follow this guide: 

How do I export grades in the Gradebook? - Instructure Community  

It may not be the ideal answer you are looking for but hopefully this helps. If you absolutely need saved versions of  the filled out rubrics besides viewing  them in the course, you would need to take screenshots of the rubrics. 

View solution in original post

Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@PamelaImperato -

If you are allowed to at your institution and you have no problems with using java scripts, the university of colorado at boulder has a canvas advancement page tht has an entry for exporting a rubric and scores.  I am not sure if it is what you want, but you could give it a try.  Their page also lists several of James' canvancements which are described here: Canvancements by James

I have played around some with the UC boulder ones and I use several of James'.

Ron

View solution in original post