Receiving message in Speedgrader LTI Launch Error Couldn't find Lti::OauthClient

Jump to solution
Draynemi
Community Member

I'm getting this message when I try to integrate Flipgrid into Canvas. I can see the video submissions on the Flipgrid website, but when I try speedgrader in Canvas I get the following message and I cannot grade my student submissions.

LTI Launch Error

Couldn't find Lti::OauthClient

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @Draynemi 

This error could indicate a few things and it might take some time to track down with troubleshooting. 

• It could be an issue with the App itself. Do you have the Flipgrid app installed in your course twice? If so you might want to remove one of them because it could be causing problems when you try to launch from Speedgrader. 
  • It could be an issue with the LTI Consumer Key  and shared secret that was entered when It was installed. 
  • I am not totally sure if Flip grid authorizes an access token, but you could try to remove any API tokens, if it has been duplicated in your account settings. HERE is a guide on how to manage those. 

lastly, you can try to contact flipgrid to see if they can tell you why you are receiving that error in Speedgrader. HERE is a link to their help center. Your school's admin might be able to look into this also since Flipgrid is a third party tool in Canvas. 

Hopefully this helps! 

-Colton

View solution in original post

0 Likes